Concordia Life Care Community Nominated in Four Categories for the Oklahoman’s 2019 Readers’ Choice Awards
Concordia Life Care Community has been selected as a nominee in four categories of the Oklahoman’s 2019 Readers’ Choice Awards, including Best Assisted Living Center, Best Continuing Care Facility, Best Senior Living Facility 55+ and Best Senior Independent Living Facility. For 26 years, the Oklahoman’s annual Readers’ Choice Awards have served as a local accolade for excellence based on community appreciation and feedback. Nominees for the 2019 awards were announced on Sunday, June 23 and are now open for voting through July 1, 2019 at 10:59 PM CST.
Voting for winners of the 2019 Readers’ Choice Awards is available once per day from now until Monday, July 1 at 10:59 PM CST. To vote for Concordia:
- Visit https://newsok.gatehousecontests.com/Readers-Choice-Awards-2019/
- Choose “Living”
- Choose one of the four categories below:
- Best Assisted Living Center
- Best Continuing Care Facility (CCRC)
- Best Senior Living Facility 55+
- Best Senior Independent Living Facility
- Click the green “Vote” button next to “Concordia Life Care Community”
- Enter all required fields
- Repeat for all four categories*
*Voting in each category is available once per day.
Winners will be recognized in a special print and online section of the Oklahoman once voting has concluded and votes are tallied. In the past, Concordia has won the 2018 Readers’ Choice Award for the Best Senior Independent Living Facility and the 2017 Readers’ Choice Award for the Best Assisted Living Center.