Assisted Living in Oklahoma City
A Little Support Can Make a Big Difference.
We know that our state of mind shapes our life experiences. With a positive outlook and the right support, every day can be a time of freedom and fulfillment. At Concordia, an Oklahoma City assisted living community, we encourage you to live a rewarding, independent life filled with purpose and meaning. We stop to listen, celebrate milestones and share stories and new experiences. We’re like family, and personal relationships are important to us.
What Is Assisted Living?
Assisted living communities provide care to people who wish to live with dignity and independence while receiving assistance with activities of daily living. Assisted living services vary from one community to the next. Services also vary depending on the laws and regulations of that state. Typical assisted living services include:
- Mealtime accommodations for special dietary needs
- Escorts to assisted living community events
- Assistance with medications
- Assistance with physician and therapy appointment
- Personal grooming
- Incontinence management
If you are looking for Oklahoma City assisted living, it is helpful to know your goals before exploring the options. At Concordia, we strive to provide as many services as possible to meet the ongoing needs of residents.
What’s Included in the Cost of Assisted Living?
Our monthly rates for assisted living include everything you need to make the most of retirement. Enjoy services and amenities such as:
Use of The Assisted Living common spaces, library, and lounges
- Three chef prepared meals daily, including a variety of menu items
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Weekly linen and towel laundering
- Personal Laundry (2 loads per week)
- Certified and Licensed Caregivers on duty, 24 hours daily
- Scheduled local transportation (within a defined area)
- 24 hour emergency call system
- Maintenance services available
- Lifestyle Services including social, recreational, educational, wellness, and spiritual programs
- All utilities included (exception of phone service and select cable television channels)
- Fire/Smoke detection and sprinkler system
- Medication Management
Try this easy-to-use calculator to find out which residential option may be best suited for you financially. You may be surprised to learn just how affordable a senior living community can be. We take care to treat any information you share with integrity.
Try this cost calculator.
When Is It Time for Assisted Living?
You still have so much to explore and enjoy during retirement, yet you may also need a little extra help in the mornings to take a shower or manage your medications. Assisted living is a bridge from independent living that allows you to thrive on your own, while also getting the daily assistance you need to uphold your dignity.
For many, it may be time for assisted living if you experience one or more of the following:
- You’re anxious about making it to the bathroom or falling in the shower.
- You find personal hygiene and self-care tasks difficult.
- You’re having trouble cooking, cleaning or doing laundry on your own.
- You feel lonely on your own and would like opportunities to socialize.
- You get worried about your safety at home and your future care needs.
If one or more of these statements are true, you may benefit from moving to assisted living in Oklahoma City and making the most of having everything you need in one compassionate-driven community.
Oklahoma City Assisted Living Services & Amenities
At Concordia Life Plan Community, living your best life means nurturing your mind, body, and spirit. Here are a few ways our residents experience holistic wellness:
- Pursue lifelong learning opportunities through on-site programs.
- Explore your hobbies through amenities such as our library.
- Enjoy visiting musicians and performers.
- Pursue your wellness goals through daily classes and programs.
- Get assistance with daily tasks, such as bathing, dressing and more.
- Have access to a full continuum of on-site supportive services, as needed.
- Bond with neighbors through community games and social events.
- Enjoy volunteer opportunities and seasonal celebrations.
- Connect with your faith through on-site chapel, Bible study groups and more.
In addition to these amenities, our services include essentials such as housekeeping, utilities, chef-prepared dining, 24/7 staff and more. Check out a full list of our services and amenities.
Assisted Living Apartments in Oklahoma City
Our floor plans and common areas are designed to be spacious, easy-to-navigate and comfortable. Specifically, our one-bedroom assisted living apartments are 425 sq. ft. to meet your care needs and style preferences. Our assisted living community is a place that you can enthusiastically call home.
How to Talk to Your Parent About Assisted Living
It can be difficult to navigate a conversation with your parent about his/her care needs. Be sure to start by listening to your parent. Ask about his/her concerns before bringing up your own. Try not to use a forceful tone, but instead, try to share worries in a compassionate way.
You might also bring up the benefits of assisted living by mentioning how great it would be for your parent to do a favorite program onsite, have the dignity of getting help as needed or meet up with new neighbors in the dining hall. You may be surprised to learn that your parent is interested in making a change but simply wasn’t sure how to take the first step.
Tour Our Oklahoma City Assisted Living Community
We invite you to schedule a visit to our assisted living community in Oklahoma City. Concordia is committed to empowering residents and their families. This is not just an approach to care. We believe it is our role to augment residents’ needs so they can continue to live with dignity and autonomy.